Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Could Potter control CR7?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
SSN talking this morning (Sun 20th) about CR7 going to Chelsea and whether Potter would be able to control him. My first thoughts were since when did CR7 play for Brighton but then thought a bit deeper about this. Ronaldo would want to be bigger than the club and all his team mates, something Potter didn't allow at Brighton. So could GP allow CR7 into his squad and play him when needed. Is GP stronger than CR7 and dictate the playing terms or would CR7 tell GP he WILL play or he sulks?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If Ronaldo ends up Chelsea then Potter will be lucky to still be in post by the end of this eason.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Toxic combination - CR& is incapable (and probably unwilling) of playing Potterball, and Glow-up wouldn't be able to manage CR7's ego. Make it happen Todd.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
SSN talking this morning (Sun 20th) about CR7 going to Chelsea and whether Potter would be able to control him. My first thoughts were since when did CR7 play for Brighton but then thought a bit deeper about this. Ronaldo would want to be bigger than the club and all his team mates, something Potter didn't allow at Brighton. So could GP allow CR7 into his squad and play him when needed. Is GP stronger than CR7 and dictate the playing terms or would CR7 tell GP he WILL play or he sulks?
Does he need to be controlled?

N.B actually you’re right it’s gonna be a shit storm and one I endorse

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I can imagine Potter refusing point blank to have CR7 in his squad. Big battle between Potter and Boehly(sp?) - I think though that Boehly learns fast, and has learned a lot since taking over at Chelsea. Could be a thrilling melt down, but I doubt it will happen.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I don't think any manager in the PL, or possibly elsewhere in the big leagues either, could or even wants to try to deal with Cristiano Ronaldo. The exception might be Mourinho as they're equally fucktarded. Ronaldo to Roma in January seems likely.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
A player who should of retired by now will leave the game not remembered as one of the greats more as a whiny backstabbing moaner. He has some points about Manure yet they all should of been kept in house.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
CR7 is well past his best nowadays, his pace is all but gone.

Not sure he would replace Trossard in our team to be honest.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
LOL no

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
One of Potter’s traits/strengths was that he basically outed all the Billy Big Bollocks/Trouble makers out of the Albion dressing room in his time Andone, Knockheart, Connolly, Duffy Locadia , CR7 is a different animal, they could make it PPV. 😂

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I really hope this happens because it will create all kinds of shit for Chelsea and Potter, plus the fans will surely go into meltdown when the wheels come off even more.
Ronaldo is a bellend of the highest order, the U-boat captain won't be able to control him, the dressing room will be lost and the hipsters contract will be terminated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here