Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Could Palace be Relegated?

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
They will be safe, disappointingly. And you can set your clock by when it happens mathematically because Dougal will be back on here with some smug prick comment.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Luton have momentum and are fighting, they are also scoring goals. They have winable home games.
They've just won their first game in 12. Guess who the last victory was against!

I really want to believe that Luton could do something over the 5 remaining games that aren't away at Man City, but every rational part of my brain says they'll struggle to even match Palace's current total.

The Colonel

Sep 4, 2023
Me neither, unfortunately, even though it is just under 1 point per game. I wonder if the memory of them beating us 4-0 is clouding judgement? Since that night they've played 12 and accumulated only 6 points.

Agreed. They had one good run and picked up something like half their points in December and January. Their run ended when they thrashed us. Since then they keep throwing away results in bad ways, including losing at home to the awful Sheffield United, in the last minute at home to Villa having come back from 2-0 down and most recently from 3-0 up away at Bournemouth. They're finding ways to lose even when they shouldn't. I hope I'm wrong but I think they're going down with 28 or 29 points.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here