Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could Leo be hankering for a move?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
No signs of doing a Suarez? Oh come on, at times he's been a right moodster recently, a bit like Suarez was when he wanted out. Although i'm not saying he's as mental as Suarez.

PS
Did you mean 'feeble' rather than 'febrile? I think febrile has something to do with fevers. As for comparing me to Rev - that is just plain nasty.

Febrile as in hot/fevered, as in someone getting off on suggesting something which is entirely a figment of their imagination aimed at making themselves the centre of attention. Very much like ROTR.

The only time I have seen Ulloa look "moody" is one occasion when he was subbed in a game where he had no support and nothing went for him. A pretty professional, not to say committed response.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Last year his first touch was great, everything stuck.

Recently he has the first touch of a trampoline.

I thought he was poor last night, but took his goal well.

I fear that he was made aware of an offer in the transfer window, that the club turned down, and is not happy.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Febrile as in hot/fevered, as in someone getting off on suggesting something which is entirely a figment of their imagination aimed at making themselves the centre of attention. Very much like ROTR.

The only time I have seen Ulloa look "moody" is one occasion when he was subbed in a game where he had no support and nothing went for him. A pretty professional, not to say committed response.

The only figment of imagination is yours - deluding yourself that Ulloa looks as up for it and happy this season as last. He doesn't.

FYI With respect I don't come here seeking attention from you or anyone else!, I just enjoy talking/writing/speculating Albion. Jeeez

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here