Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could everyone do me a favour...

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
and stop trying to buy bloody tickets to the liverpool game!! i want one and i cant get on to the site because its too busy!!!!

k thanks :bigwave:

NCBHA

Jan 31, 2011
Does anyone know how to buy a ticket for my son who has an under 10's ST? I haev registered him as Friends and Family but I can't see how to buy him a ticket!!! Very frustrating

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Plenty of time.

Click. Click. Click.
Oh rats!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
STHs need to book their seats early so they can boast to their mates about having a ticket and waving the smartcard at Liverpool fans where they work. :lol:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Does anyone know how to buy a ticket for my son who has an under 10's ST? I haev registered him as Friends and Family but I can't see how to buy him a ticket!!! Very frustrating

Need to log onto his account and add yourself as friends and family, it's arse about tit.

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
sorry, I was one of them........3 tickets bagged!! Pity Gus is likely to play a reserve side as we have League action 48 hours later :(
Never mind, still be a FABULOUS night.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
sorry, I was one of them........3 tickets bagged!! Pity Gus is likely to play a reserve side as we have League action 48 hours later :(
Never mind, still be a FABULOUS night.

All depends on Grayson making his selection against Man Utd , if Leeds put out their best squad they'll be shagged out on Friday evening as well.

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton

If he is registered on your account as Friends & Family then just click "add my reserved seats" and he should appear.

But be quick as there is only 12 days to buy your ticket !:flameboun

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
its okay people, i now have a ticket. you may all continue in your efforts and thanks for waiting. :banana:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
For some reason when i click 'add my reserved seat' it comes up as an ADULT ticket even though my seat is an UNDER 18 seat. How do I change this ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here