Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could Bridcutt be staying?

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Connor Wickham has been recalled the same day that the Bridcutt deal is rumoured to be going through. Coincidence?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Connor Wickham has been recalled the same day that the Bridcutt deal is rumoured to be going through. Coincidence?

Yeah, I noticed that. Here's hoping it's NOT coincidence.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Wickham swap for Bridcutt + Buckley ???

We seem to be desperately trying to get a winger in at the moment.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Bridcutt for Wickham straight swap would be immense.

It would be STEAL of the CENTURY on our part.

For those reasons, I can't see it happening sadly.

As I've believed for the while, I imagine the basis of the Bridcutt deal has been there for sometime. Obviously I have nout to base that on. Just a hunch.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I doubt it, why would we complicate the Bridcutt deal and even think about negotiating a player contra deal with Poyet?

Because we need a striker?

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Robert Gledhill ‏@Gledi57 38m
Sounds like #swfc loan striker Connor Wickham could well be part of a swap deal for Brighton players going to Sunderland.

Yorkshire sports editor - from the Sheffield W side of things.

(sorry, just seen this is 40m ago, I'm probably late to this).

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Robert Gledhill ‏@Gledi57 38m
Sounds like #swfc loan striker Connor Wickham could well be part of a swap deal for Brighton players going to Sunderland.

Yorkshire sports editor - from the Sheffield W side of things.

(sorry, just seen this is 40m ago, I'm probably late to this).

Interesting tweet

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Doesn't make sense 3 players ... Bridcutt 4m ... Buckley 2m ... and Ulloa 6m and that's being generous, how much do they think Wickham is worth not that much for sure .... would expect to see 5-6m coming our way as well if this is true which I hope it isn't. This would set us back 2-seasons whilst a team rebuild is then carried out during the summer

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Doesn't make sense 3 players ... Bridcutt 4m ... Buckley 2m ... and Ulloa 6m and that's being generous, how much do they think Wickham is worth not that much for sure .... would expect to see 5-6m coming our way as well if this is true which I hope it isn't. This would set us back 2-seasons whilst a team rebuild is then carried out during the summer

How would that set us back 2 seasons.

Bridcutt hasn't really played this season, Buckley is injured too much and Wickham is a direct replacement for Ulloa only younger.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here