Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could be interesting... Dispatches C4 tomoorrow - Albion to be heavily featured

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Who's the slapper in the white followed by show us your t##s followed by does she take it up the a##e------sung by our lot on Saturday to a random woman in the Millwall end.
I must admit I smiled BAD FAN :wrong:
I sung 1-0 to the Nancy Boys as loud as I could as well:moo:
I'm confused :mad:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Some of the policing in these videos is simply appalling, not showing the police in a good light.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Just watching this. It's a bit of a hatchet job albeit making good points. And using Millwall fans as a benchmark is not really being fair on everyone else. How much more trouble would it have caused if the the police and stewards had piled in and arrested a load of them during the game?

Do accept they were totally out of order though.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
What a load of shit. Why don't they just leave it alone or does it make easy telly?

What are they featuring next week?

10'000 pissed-up English cricket fans in Sydney singing:

We all shagged Kylie
We all shagged Kylie
We all shagged Kylie and so did our mates
And she sang and she sang
As she took it up the billabong
We all shagged Kylie and so did our mates.

Or maybe a bunch of rugby-playing doctors, dentists and solicitors putting their cocks in pints of bitter and setting fire to each others hairy arses whilst singing about Zulu warriors. Or something.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
They could mention the kazim richards double standaed episode !!

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
What does a gay bloke look like?

r147807_521797.jpg

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
Is that really the best they could do to demonstrate the 'problem' of rascist and homophobic abuse in football? A tiny minority of 'fans' singing some songs? The one showing rascism against Daniel Stuuridge was almost laughable (not condoning btw) but a few pre pubescent lads singing abusive songs is hardly demonstrating football has a rascist problem, amazed they had the audacity to show that piece of footage.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Is that really the best they could do to demonstrate the 'problem' of rascist and homophobic abuse in football? A tiny minority of 'fans' singing some songs? The one showing rascism against Daniel Stuuridge was almost laughable (not condoning btw) but a few pre pubescent lads singing abusive songs is hardly demonstrating football has a rascist problem, amazed they had the audacity to show that piece of footage.

That assumes that the purpose of the programme was to show that racist and homophobic behaviour still carries on amongst some football fans.

Personally I thought the most important message was that police, clubs and stewards do nothing when they either personally witness such behaviour or have it reported to them.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Bit of a waste of half hour of our lives watching that rubbish.

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
I can imagine the intro will be allowing the following lines:

'Football the game loved by millions, played by multi million pound superstars in modern purpose built stadiums, enjoyed in an atmosphere a world apart from the 70s and 80's when it was plagued by violent gangs fighting each other, however tonight Dispatches will reveal the true side of football, the homophobic and rascist abuse that is now brushed under the carpet by the media'

It will then no doubt show how our 'secret cameras' recorded shocking examples of abuse at football matches.

No doubt after said programme MP's and the great and the good will ask for 'urgent measures' to tackle footballs problems which will probably lead to yet more over the top Policing towards it. Next singing 'we can see you holding hands' to Albion fans will lead to custodial sentences.

I wasn't far off!!!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just watched it. i Thought the most senior police officer responsible came across badly

I don't think this program did any Police people at football a favour at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here