Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cotterill sacked by Bristol City

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I cannot think of one single person with a west country accent who I can even come close to warming to. Honestly, I can't.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Suprised he lasted this long after their showing at The Amex as I know many disagreed but I thought that they were the worst team that has played there this season. They had no plans , no organisation and absolutley dire.
Other than us. Obviously.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I've always liked him,when he was with us on loan ,him and Moulden made a real difference

remember him saying that he wanted to score at the North Stand end in his last game

which he duly did and as he walked back to the centre circle,he turned around and gave the North Stand a fist pump

I wish him well

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Sacking due to the Zach Clough transfer falling apart ? ???

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I've always liked him,when he was with us on loan ,him and Moulden made a real difference

remember him saying that he wanted to score at the North Stand end in his last game

which he duly did and as he walked back to the centre circle,he turned around and gave the North Stand a fist pump

I wish him well

Same as this. I seem to remember he was desperate to sign for us at the time but it never happened.
I remember seeing him sitting in the stand with Fozzie, watching us at an fa cup game at Woking, after he had gone back to Wimbledon.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Suprised he lasted this long after their showing at The Amex as I know many disagreed but I thought that they were the worst team that has played there this season. They had no plans , no organisation and absolutley dire.

Sorry can't agree with that at all, they played some good football at times this season, not particularly organised but it was better than a lot of sides I've seen at the Amex this season.
I remember my mate and I talking about it afterwards and remarking how good their football was and how a side that won a trophy and div 1 title were so unlucky that day.
Middlesbrough weren't particularly a good footballing side but were organised really well.
When we played Brum a few seasons ago at the Amex we absolutely slaughtered them from KO to final whistle.
Possession was ridiculous something like 65 - 35 to us we had treble the amount of corners i believe and free kicks.
About 14 shots on goal, they were shite had one shot on goal scored and won the game.
End results don't always reflect how the game went.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

I wish him well

I remember that too, a nice moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here