Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Corrupt Boris Johnson? New revelations surface.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

Interesting Time scales. Looks like the Companies all opened and then closed when it comes time to prepare a set of accounts, they get ''Dissolved'' - The last one is still live though

Would be interesting to see if any of the companies ever traded ? And if they all made ''Grant Applications'' ?

The first company opened on that list - That address on Clarendon Road in Watford - That looks like the address of a Firm of Accountants. There are many large Accountants on that stretch of Clarendon Road in Watford.

I wonder if the other Addresses are Accountants are as well ? - If they are then looks like she may have been intentionally changing Accountants to try not to raise suspicion. This could run and run; however it could well be that Johnson had no dealings with the Grant Applications. They may well have been approved by someone in City Hall at a lower level.

Then again, I could have a 14 inch willy but I haven't' !

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
fair point - always associated ''sleaze'' with more soft transgressions as opposed to straight up criminality.

I thought the same as you until I looked the word up. I think Boris ticks every box on the sleaze front, he is a nasty piece of work.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
He's the kind of bloke who 'shags' anything that moves, and sees any attractive woman as 'totty' he's entitled to. What they see in having that sweating and puffing mess grunting on top of them I have no idea.

Could you not have waited till after lunch before putting that vision in people's heads ?

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
I thought the same as you until I looked the word up. I think Boris ticks every box on the sleaze front, he is a nasty piece of work.

And hopefully his fall will be spectacular. Similar to his slimy ex-mate Cameron, Johnson’s entire raison d’etre has always been Number 10, stepping on any ‘inferior specimen’ who got in his way en route to being PM. Vile individual.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
In a time of austerity it appears that a fairly rich US woman can get a £100,000 grant and then go back to the US. No accountability? That is a scandal in itself, let alone that she was given the grant after cosying up to boris.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Here he is at his second hand car dealership, Honest Boris, with his head salesman.

18260902-7445533-Mr_Johnson_arrived_at_Parliament_earlier_today_with_maverick_chi-a-1_1568076042134.jpg

borat

Jul 16, 2003
Will his alleged improper use of public funds be forgotten because of todays news?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
In a time of austerity it appears that a fairly rich US woman can get a £100,000 grant and then go back to the US. No accountability? That is a scandal in itself, let alone that she was given the grant after cosying up to boris.
Ah, but she was 20 years younger than Boris and a bit of a looker otherwise she would never have got a bean... he was reportedly, a regular visitor to her flat too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here