Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Corrosive substance attack

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
My wife worked with Katie Piper for a while, and while she turned her dreadful experience of this type of attack to positively help others, the trauma she has had to overcome will affect her for the rest of her life mentally and physically. Her attacker was out of prison way too early. There really should be a minimum life sentence for anyone even attempting to use acid imo.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Horrific

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I can't see any detail as to what the speculated motivation was for this attack.... was it just a nutter, or was it gang related?....
You’ve been watching Top Boy!

God knows what motivates people to do this. There sure are some scary nutters out there and this needs to be treated with very high tariffs I.e. life, to deter as much as possible. Thankfully, 99%+ of the community are not like this.

Maybe its a crime of passion, but to target the kids as well makes me think it’s not.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I can't see any detail as to what the speculated motivation was for this attack.... was it just a nutter, or was it gang related?....

Sparse details (and my speculation) but witnesses seem to imply the victims were in the car and pulled out.

The driver of the car is being hunted.

From the Mirror

It is believed the suspect stopped a vehicle carrying a mother and her two children before allegedly assaulting them and dousing them with a liquid at around 7.30pm. Images and footage being shared on social media showed a white hatchback with its doors open in the centre of the road.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Probably best not to write what alot of us are thinking
That someone appears to have harmed someone known to them, and their children, in a horrific attack.

You can write that, can't you ?

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
A 31-year-old woman and her three-year-old daughter have sustained potentially life-changing injuries after an attack with an alkaline corrosive substance in south London.

The attack in Clapham on Wednesday evening also injured an eight-year-old girl, the Metropolitan police said. A hunt for the suspect is under way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here