Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Cor Blimey Governor!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Played Liverpool off the park and made them look very very ordinary. ASTOUNDINGLY good performance! :clap:
They couldn't even get close enough by fouling everyone.

Teams like Liverpool don't lose badly when they're having an off day, we totally owned them. That is Brighton brilliance, in spades with sprinkles on top

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Best EVER Brighton performance. Said with an absolutely straight face. We tore Liverpool to shreds. Five or six would not have flattered us. There are not 4 better sides in this country at the moment. Have watched this side for too many years now and frankly, I'm a little f***ing bamboozled by what I've just witnessed.
Yep. I agree. And I was at the Chelsea defenestration. And the ManUre filleting. That game today was insane. @monty uk and I were looking at each other and saying 'what is going on? We are destroying them!'? Liverpool looked like the shittest side we have played for months. But they....aren't.....we just made them look bad. Liverpool.

Crikey.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Attachments

• D846F08D-4A9F-4B89-82BA-4F943226EC7A.jpeg
    D846F08D-4A9F-4B89-82BA-4F943226EC7A.jpeg
    411.8 KB · Views: 119

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
That was a very special game. Solly was MOM, Mitoma and Fergie also played well. The cameo from Veltman was a defensive masterclass. Was Salah actually playing today or did our two centre halfs have him in their pockets all game. A certain GP must have been holding his head in his hands wondering what he has done

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
If the club were selling glass vials full of De Zerbi semen in the frozen section of the Amex shop, I’d seriously consider purchasing one and presenting/inseminating Mrs Rune for her birthday and then subsequently fathering a mini-RDZ. I’d ****ing love it!
By the sound of this you’re probably not far away from letting him impregnate her himself 😂

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here