Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Coolio

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Great funeral tune, “I’ll see you when you get there”

RIP

(Heart attack at 59, more alleged fuel for the anti Vaxxers, but I’d imagine the old boy burnt the candle at both ends long before that bat turned up in Wuhan market)

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Well at least he made it to 24.

RIP

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Why do the RIP threads no longer include RIP in the title? Is it some misplaced response to a complaint about RIP threads? If we're still going to have RIP threads, own them and put RIP in the title!

Now I have finished letting rip, like many, I enjoyed the only hit I can recall by Coolio. RIP.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Why do the RIP threads no longer include RIP in the title? Is it some misplaced response to a complaint about RIP threads? If we're still going to have RIP threads, own them and put RIP in the title!

Now I have finished letting rip, like many, I enjoyed the only hit I can recall by Coolio. RIP.

I did think that when I saw the thread, before opening it up “Coolio”, could mean anything, nicked, skint whatever.

Could the mods add RIP please?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Great funeral tune, “I’ll see you when you get there”

RIP

(Heart attack at 59, more alleged fuel for the anti Vaxxers, but I’d imagine the old boy burnt the candle at both ends long before that bat turned up in Wuhan market)

What are you going on about?

The anti vaxxesrs have no need of fuel because they have no vehicle.

Unless you give them one.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
What are you going on about?

The anti vaxxesrs have no need of fuel because they have no vehicle.

Unless you give them one.

Harry old love, it was the first thing an associate said to me as I parked the car outside work this morning, "was he vacinated?"

I had the same with Shane Warne......

I assure you Covid was real, the 167 families I helped through it are testament to this, the vaccine was essential for the recovery and later in order to travel, the antis/conspiracy theorists really piss me off at times.

UTA

And to quote Dolly Parton (Vacinated) , " I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU"

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Harry old love, it was the first thing an associate said to me as I parked the car outside work this morning, "was he vacinated?"

I had the same with Shane Warne......

I assure you Covid was real, the 167 families I helped through it are testament to this, the vaccine was essential for the recovery and later in order to travel, the antis/conspiracy theorists really piss me off at times.

UTA

And to quote Dolly Parton (Vacinated) , " I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU"

What you wrote was ambiguous and appeared to resonate with some obscure (to me) antivaxxer narrative. I can assure you that my first thought, when I read of Culio's demise, was not "did he share the same absurd views about Covid as those of the another great artiste, Eric 'antivaxxer' Clapton"? So I thought your comments odd. Apologies if I misunderstood something that should have been obvious :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here