177 KB · Views: 152

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Don't know who that is, but if he's anything like your other favorites - Madonna, Queen Elizabeth, God, and Elton John... then the bloke must be absurdly uncool.

I'll go for Johan Cruijff. Proper cool.

BBB820A9-B091-4891-AE43-796FBF72AE7D.jpeg

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Jack Hargreaves,he instilled the importance of nature and it's fine interconnected balance on me before science actually confirmed everything he spoke about 40 years later,having met him twice once on the river Trent and once at a car boot sale sniffing around what was then tatt but now collectables he was as charismatic in person as he was on screen,well to me he was.

I doubt if he regarded himself as a celebrity but in real money nobody comes close I've ever seen nattering on the Tellybox for 30 minutes.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Most of the people on here are either dead, or not far off.

The grave is very cold (unless you are cremated) :flameboun

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Ones I've met, Stirling Moss, Gordon Murray and Paul Weller.

extremely relaxed and comfortable in their skin, all top of the pile at their game.

I agree Bowie was up on the top step of actually being cool, as opposed to most merely trying to look cool.

I'm sure he was a coke crazed ****ing loon in the 70's but by the 90's he always came across so incredibly well.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
4549C547-351B-41BF-BD78-C7CAB3D40C65.jpeg

To be fair THPP, he was a really nice geezer with a very good sense of humour, cool in old money.

I was in a bit of a strange place at the time and when he came into the Green Room and we were introduced I said to him “I’d like to meet your agent Rylan, hardest working bloke in showbiz, you’re everywhere old boy, like cow shit in a field”.

He laughed and said “Too right mate”

I shouldn’t have said but thankfully like the rest of us he’s from the streets and took in good heart 😂

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here