Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Coolest celebrity?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
View attachment 152725

To be fair THPP, he was a really nice geezer with a very good sense of humour, cool in old money.

I was in a bit of a strange place at the time and when he came into the Green Room and we were introduced I said to him “I’d like to meet your agent Rylan, hardest working bloke in showbiz, you’re everywhere old boy, like cow shit in a field”.

He laughed and said “Too right mate”

I shouldn’t have said but thankfully like the rest of us he’s from the streets and took in good heart 😂

Who’s the weirdo with Rylan though.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Nile Rodgers

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Bryan Ferry.

Not so cool:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2004/oct/05/hunting.arts

Very cool:

_113981855_greta-thunberg.jpg

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
View attachment 152725

To be fair THPP, he was a really nice geezer with a very good sense of humour, cool in old money.

I was in a bit of a strange place at the time and when he came into the Green Room and we were introduced I said to him “I’d like to meet your agent Rylan, hardest working bloke in showbiz, you’re everywhere old boy, like cow shit in a field”.

He laughed and said “Too right mate”

I shouldn’t have said but thankfully like the rest of us he’s from the streets and took in good heart 😂

Who’s the weirdo with Rylan though.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

JJ Cale - effortlessly

a hero to the likes of Eric Clapton, but he probably couldn’t have cared less

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Jack Hargreaves,he instilled the importance of nature and it's fine interconnected balance on me before science actually confirmed everything he spoke about 40 years later,having met him twice once on the river Trent and once at a car boot sale sniffing around what was then tatt but now collectables he was as charismatic in person as he was on screen,well to me he was.

I doubt if he regarded himself as a celebrity but in real money nobody comes close I've ever seen nattering on the Tellybox for 30 minutes.
Say what you will....

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Iggy Pop, Curt Cobain, Lenny Kravitz, Alex Turner, Daniel Craig, Jonny Depp

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here