Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

conspiracy theory doubters.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
How is that hypocritical?

I was making a point about brightonfella's struggles with the written word and used an analogy to express that idea. Was it worthwhile? Probably not, but it was in keeping with the discussion at that time and relevant to a point brightonfella was making about whether grammar and a grasp of the English language is important to having your points taken seriously.

"not going to read it ask but I assume not."

What is this supposed to mean? you typed it. (look on post 396)

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
A whole ten pages of drivel - on a Thursday which everyone knows is the favourite day for hiding real news stories - so this whole thread must be a MASSIVE conspiracy to deflect everyone from the fact that yet again we have failed to sign anyone very interesting in the transfer window.

Wibble

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
A whole ten pages of drivel - on a Thursday which everyone knows is the favourite day for hiding real news stories - so this whole thread must be a MASSIVE conspiracy to deflect everyone from the fact that yet again we have failed to sign anyone very interesting in the transfer window.

Wibble

It's not over till the bus driver shits himself.

There's still time left! You just gotta believe :rave:

PS Tony Bloom was reportedly seen recently at Bohemian grove making big decisions......... it could be a transfer!

Keep it quite though, top secret shit ssshhhh!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
"not going to read it ask but I assume not."

What is this supposed to mean? you typed it. (look on post 396)

"......thought I would see of anything worthwhile has been posted, not going to read it ALL, but I assume not.

My apologies for that one, a combination of predictive text and trying to get ready for work, so not proof reading properly. My bad, I hold my hands up.

Last edited:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
"......thought I would see of anything worthwhile has been posted, not going to read it ALL, but I assume not.

My apologies for that one, a combination of predictive text and trying to get ready for work so not proof reading properly. My bad, I hold my hands up.

Could you not have considered similar circumstances to that for Brighton fella?

How do you know he wasn't typing with only his nose when you were hounding him? Capital letters clearly would have been problematic in that situation!

Consider this next time you sit on that high horse.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Personally I waiting to see if any coherent discussion points develop our if Brighton fella will continue to rant and insult people so he doesn't have to back up his claims while simultaneously crying and accusing everyone else of abusing him and trying to get him banned. Personally I thinking the latter but it would be nice to be proved wrong.

coming from a person who is self obsessed with grammar ....what a joke,

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Sssshhhhhhhhh.

Keep your voices down friends - the OP has already warned us that it's a totalitarian state and I don't want to get in any trouble. People disappear from this Board all the time you know.

It will all end up in Room 101!...... And I don't just refer to some lame TV programme.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
its common knowledge you nut, working in the building industry for years teaches you these things.
or are you going to deny this just like everything else you deny.

I'm still waiting for you to take me down a peg or two. You never know, you might eventually find the SHIFT key !

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
coming from a person who is self obsessed with grammar ....what a joke,

So rather than answer the direct question I asked a few posts ago you choose to carry on with the sideshow discussion about grammar.

Just as a point of order. The only way I could be SELF obsessed with grammar would be if I was grammar.

Anyway here is my question again, if you care to answer it.

Okay here is a straight question (that I am sure will be ignored). @brightonfella what did you mean by the new curriculum is 40 years old? And what are problems with that?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Could you not have considered similar circumstances to that for Brighton fella?

How do you know he wasn't typing with only his nose when you were hounding him? Capital letters clearly would have been problematic in that situation!

Consider this next time you sit on that high horse.

You have the reasoning skills and logic of a conspiracy theorist.

Although to be fair I am prepared to believe that he types with his nose, although it would be nice if his brain got involved once in a while.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here