Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Conspiracy Theorists

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Interesting.

And what was the reason the building was blown up well after the other two and not, for example, when one of the other MASSIVE buildings next to it collapsed?

Personally, if I was faking a building collapse, I would probably do it when one of the other two skyscrapers next to it came tumbling down to the ground.....
I can't help but wonder why they wanted to demolish that building in the first place? Surely doing the twin towers have them all the Leverage they needed?

So why bother at all?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The onus is to prove that something actually happened. (plane crashing into building)

On the faked news network clips the 2nd hit happened and was over so quickly, any locals who were present may have just thought they missed it. Then they think it must have happened because they later saw it on TV.

In one of the videos featured in the video posted a few posts back, is the footage by Clifton Cloud he himself said that he can't actually remember seeing a plane until he got home and saw it on television.

Are you on ****ing glue?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
...And this “I don’t know”, uttered in the infinite interior of the spirit, this “I don’t know”, is the same thing as “I love”, “I let go”, “I don’t try to force or control”. It’s the same thing as humility.

And so the Upanishads say, “If you think that you understand Brahman, you do not understand. You have yet to be instructed further. If you know that you do not understand, then you truly understand, for the Brahman is unknown to those who know it, and known to those who know it not’...

- Alan Watts

Guys, nothing is a bigger deceit than your own sense of certainty.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Interesting.

Personally, if I was faking a building collapse, I would probably do it when one of the other two skyscrapers next to it came tumbling down to the ground.....

You'll have to ask George Bush's advisers that one, Maybe to get the believers like yourself thinking in the same way as you just described . Who knows..

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I can't help but wonder why they wanted to demolish that building in the first place? Surely doing the twin towers have them all the Leverage they needed?

So why bother at all?

Maybe they did it to look cool infront of their friends so they could fit in?

Insecurity is a powerful thing.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Bin Laden may have been in hiding in the mountains but to call any one of the Bin Laden family a "cave man" serves to prove how ignorant conspiracy nuts are. The Bin Laden's are one of the wealthiest, most well connected, capable families on earth. If they wanted to fly planes into a building the could. And indeed, did.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Maybe they did it to look cool infront of their friends so they could fit in?

Insecurity is a powerful thing.
Our maybe too sate their craving for attention, that makes people do weird things.

More quality posting though, keep it up. This thread would be nothing without your input.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Our maybe too sate their craving for attention, that makes people do weird things.

More quality posting though, keep it up. This thread would be nothing without your input.

Why have you suddenly got angry with me Badfish? It's effecting how you spell.

That's not the Badfish we all love and adore. Don't let these evil conspiracy theorist get the better of you Badfish.You're the better man, don't swoop to their level.

boik

It's impossible to argue with CT junkies just as it is impossible to argue with religionists. Facts and logic will never disuade them of something they have convinced themselves to be true. Faith trumps everything.

Might as well stop now and save yourself time and frustration. There is nothing in it for you.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
You'll have to ask George Bush's advisers that one, Maybe to get the believers like yourself thinking in the same way as you just described . Who knows..

Hang on.

So they blew it up at an illogical time so people like me would ask why they would blow it up at an illogical time, thus making the illogical time look a lot more logical?

Of course. How silly of me.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Building 7 had all the evidence in and there's a video of a demolition man at the top of the escalator before the building came down, the same man who got death threats for nearly spilling the beans

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Building 7 had all the evidence in and there's a video of a demolition man at the top of the escalator before the building came down, the same man who got death threats for nearly spilling the beans

What evidence did it have?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
What evidence did it have?

Of the days events, must've been on some computers or notepad, easier to get rid of it all in one go plus sell the plot to a millionaire

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Classic tinfoil thinking. String a whole bunch of false facts, lies, mysteries and coincidences together and say "explain them". Face reality, your brain has been used as a doormat.

That's right it is so wrong to question the likes of a bunch of war criminals who sell the official story. How dare anyone question these untrustworthy arse-holes. .

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Of the days events, must've been on some computers or notepad, easier to get rid of it all in one go plus sell the plot to a millionaire

Anything specific? Surely most stuff could have been kept in the twin towers and got rid of in the original demolitions?

Did they sell the whole lot? Who to?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The passport was key in enabling them to point blame, how else could they blame Bin Laden.
No it wasn't. They had a list of every passenger on the flight (or if I go along with your theory for a second, they could say they did) and having a passport to show is nothing different to saying the person's name was on the flight list. The passport could have been an innocent passengers instead of one of the terrorists, so again, having a passport proves nothing, so there'd be no point in doing it.

Building 7 my friend was identical to that of a controlled demolition job
It was completely different.
Yes you are right the top did give the appearance to give way first .Again that is no different to what you would expect to see when watching a controlled demolition.
Why would the top cave in first on a controlled demolition when they explosive are are the bottom? I've shown you videos of real controlled demolitions, and they're different. And they come with the sound of explosives being used, unlike any of the buildings at the WTC.

There's also no logic to destroying building 7. If the CIA had evidence inside, so what, they wouldn't have to show outsiders their information anyway.

Finally and regarding your debunking clip, How could certain people have prior knowledge that building 7 was about to collapse when never in history has a steel structured building collapsed solely from fire alone
People didn't know. One person or so reported that it had come down, when it hadn't. That person would have been unaware of what the building was made from, or the history of steel buildings etc. It was simply a reporting error, as reports would have come in the it had been burning for hours and it was to all intense and purpose destroyed (destroyed on the inside and un-repairable).

Steel structured buildings are made to withstand intense fire as proven time and time again worldwide, So the lame excuse that "intense" fire was the reason for the building to collapse isn't a excuse that will wash with me
It's not an excuse, it's reality. It had what amounted to a constant supply of fuel that kept feeding the fire, while most firefighters were dealing with the twin towers. You don't get many old steel buildings like that burning for so long, which is why there aren't more similar disasters.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here