Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Conspiracy Theorists

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Everyone here except about 2 of you (not sure that nick is actually a different person, he hasn't yet admitted what his main account it). Can you answer the questions I put in post #144?

Pot kettle. You've been telling people it's so obvious a 6 year old could understand, and calling people sheep, while dodging all the questions put to you.

To my defense i have had to endure untold amounts of abuse. Like being surrounded by a pack of starving hyenas.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Do give over ffs, Your repetitive behaviour is becoming boring You are sounding like a proper Shirley .
He's simply asking you what your theory is for Sandy Hook, as you seem to be keeping it a secret. Do you think the school didn't have children in the first place (ie, it wasn't a running school) or do you think it did, but no one was shot?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
:Sorry Dave you little wind up merchant you:D i'm not rising to it :D

Rising to what? Its a simple question about conspiracy theories, on a conspiracy theory thread. You seem to have more than one conspiracy theory, but dont want to talk about them. Sort of puzzling why you are on the thread.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I thought we both agreed we were going to keep my other account used strictly for you know what time?

I was referring to this account:
Yes 1973 They built superior structures that would withstand earthquakes, have you been playing with your lego set again ????? LISTEN TO THIS MAN ..

1973 built buildings that can withstand earthquakes are not state of the art. Practically every building in Japan has that ability. But according to The American Society of Civil Engineers The Twin Towers was not designed to withstand an earthquake. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2002/mar/30/september11.usa1

So come on Megazone/Chippy nick 1...please can you answer any of my points as you offered.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So come on Megazone/Chippy nick 1...please can you answer any of my points as you offered.

They're probably skinning up again. Give them a chance.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Give HIM a chance. Yet another of Megazone/Hybrid X/The Truth/Rosa/Brunswick alter egos.

Multiple personalities...that's long term weed abuse for you :lolol:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
:Sorry Dave you little wind up merchant you:D i'm not rising to it :D
Yes don't rise to sharing your conspiracy theory on (of all places!!) a thread about conspiracy theories.

I am beginning to think you like the attention. Either that or your theory is really crap.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Give HIM a chance. Yet another of Megazone/Hybrid X/The Truth/Rosa/Brunswick alter egos.
I think chippy Nick is Brighton fella myself. Similar punctuation and spelling errors, they seem to appear at the same time and he forgot to swap logins while arguing on the other thread.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I think chippy Nick is Brighton fella myself. Similar punctuation and spelling errors, they seem to appear at the same time and he forgot to swap logins while arguing on the other thread.

You "think"?? I've already bet my mortgage on it.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
You "think"?? I've already bet my mortgage on it.
I am waiting for the youtube clip to confirm my suspicion. [emoji2]

It just seems a little too obvious for this sheeple (what is the singular of sheeple? Sheeperson? that makes me sound like someone who rounds up sheep.). You've got to be sharp in this game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here