Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Consolidation

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Been away for personal reasons so not back here chirping (if i had reason too)!

Firstly i'd like to say well done, consolidation is key when gaining promotion and also a learning curve. For all the hype of certain players, i think the Championship shows up the 'real' players, ones who have heart, soul, feeling for the club, it shows when the chips are down and the shit is flying-who wants to fight for the cause. Both our teams will dump the dead wood this summer and come back stronger (i sincerely hope my shower of shit perk up a bit anyhow).
Gus has you playing a style of football that got some people carried away but the sensible realise that time is way forward, no-one ever went up and smashed the granny out of the Prem', maybe next year?

Good to have had you guys back in the Championship, next year will be a tad better from my own personal point, the Clowns were promoted and my heart rate climbs when i think of them rascals coming to ours.

Good luck for the summer, relish your health, family and those who love you and live your dreams. I always tell my kids hate makes people ugly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here