Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Consolidation & I feel for poor Sami!

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
We had the chance to build momentumn but are so typically cautious we ****ed it up. After the play offs with gus we should have kicked again but didn't. This time even worse selling the Crown Jewels and replacing them with costume jewellery. It doesn't matter where we came from or how much you love tony bloom we are ****ing up our big chance.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
The joy of the JCL. Spend other people's money why dontcha? TB wats a brighton to build a strong base and develop from the youth team up. Do you not think that there is a method in his madness? Perhaps he understands the difference between strategy and tactics.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
The joy of the JCL. Spend other people's money why dontcha? TB wats a brighton to build a strong base and develop from the youth team up. Do you not think that there is a method in his madness? Perhaps he understands the difference between strategy and tactics.

I am happy with what the club are doing, slowly building something we can all be proud of in the future. ( I am proud now)
If we got in the Prem next season some people would be moaning that we should be in the Champions League.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here