Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Connor Wickham

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Palace picked up an extra 16 million for finishing 10th last season as a pose to 17 th, 6 mill plus add on is a bargain for a prem striker these days and he ticks the boxes for the way we play our football

So how do you compare him to Gayle then, who has a better strike rate. What is the attraction I am interested to know.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Galyle is the best finisher in the club but has not souted our style of football , he not a back to goal forward like Murray , he's more of a 442 forward playing along side a big man waiting for flicks

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Palace picked up an extra 16 million for finishing 10th last season as a pose to 17 th, 6 mill plus add on is a bargain for a prem striker these days and he ticks the boxes for the way we play our football

Seriously, do they have schools in Croydon?

Attachments

• pose.jpeg
    pose.jpeg
    7.6 KB · Views: 305

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Out of interest, where do you think Murray lies in the pecking order up top now, given there's Bamford, Gayle, Wickham, Allassani, Chamakh, and Campbell? At least one of them will have to go. Murray or Chamakh I'd expect.

I would hope he will be one of the 4 . Gayle will most likely go out on loan and Campbell will get moved on IMO . My original point was ffs will not be allowed to go to you .

Pistol Knight

Apr 7, 2014
Out of interest, where do you think Murray lies in the pecking order up top now, given there's Bamford, Gayle, Wickham, Allassani, Chamakh, and Campbell? At least one of them will have to go. Murray or Chamakh I'd expect.

Allasani is not a striker and is a long way off the 1st team, Chamakh is scared of shooting and Campbell needs a new club, you can have Campbell for £2m (hes 10 times better than CMS)

I thought Wickham was one of the players who got Gus the sack? Odd move

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here