Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations

hornett7

Banned
Apr 23, 2011
I must say well done this season and yes you are champions and very worthy champions. But why play this game up so much against us, as you have done! Pre match entertainment, match day programme, and this board is more dominated by Southampton then Brighton celebrating your worthy title. So I hope that loss today has maybe made you realise your achievements this season. Wind all your necks in and enjoy the rest of the season.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Yes, we know what achievements we have achieved thanks.
Have you achieved what Adkins wanted?

SaintsFTW

Nov 22, 2010
ave it!!!!!!!! and don't care if you won the league.
laughable doing things like playing music aimed at adkins prematch etc we showed you what for on the pitch where it counts though. unluckyyyyyy.

Apr 19, 2011
Horsham
On the pitch where it counts? Unlucky?

We definitely won the league off the field with our hard luck, for sure. Mug.

Congrats to Southampton today though, played a great game and deserved the 3 points.

Oct 25, 2003
ave it!!!!!!!! and don't care if you won the league.
laughable doing things like playing music aimed at adkins prematch etc we showed you what for on the pitch where it counts though. unluckyyyyyy.

well no

we're the ones that have quite clearly done it "where it counts"

ie. we've already won the league

hartlepool have also beaten us this season, but they clearly aren't better than us

hornett7

Banned
Apr 23, 2011
I don't care what Adkins wants I care about my club and its fans getting back to the championship and another three points today has pushed us closer, I am just unsure about your clubs and gus poyets mind games you have played which has backfired on yourself

SaintsFTW

Nov 22, 2010
as I said don't care you won the league. programme cover, the music etc lol sad. we won today breaking your unbeaten record at home in your face.

hornett7

Banned
Apr 23, 2011
also players and your manager not shaking hands after the game? was that because of no guard of honour? ask yourselves would you have been happy if your team gave us a guard of honour?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
and this board is more dominated by Southampton then Brighton celebrating your worthy title.

Forgot to say, not ANOTHER SCC thread!

SaintsFTW

Nov 22, 2010
also players and your manager not shaking hands after the game? was that because of no guard of honour? ask yourselves would you have been happy if your team gave us a guard of honour?

just heard about that on radio. LOL oh dear

Oct 25, 2003
I don't care what Adkins wants I care about my club and its fans getting back to the championship and another three points today has pushed us closer, I am just unsure about your clubs and gus poyets mind games you have played which has backfired on yourself

is that written without any irony whatsoever

if you want to talk about "mind games" backfiring, i suggest you watch this

[yt]gkQqT6e_y5A[/yt]

well known to be a catalyst for our season

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
you deserved to win

you were well up for it

we looked a little hungover from celebrations

im glad to see another scc go up tbh

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
as I said don't care you won the league. programme cover, the music etc lol sad. we won today breaking your unbeaten record at home in your face.

If you're talking about the Nigel song it had nothing to do with Adkins at all, but an unwell fan.

We played too deep today but probably deserved the draw, not the win. Didn't quite deserve to lose.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

We'll never know, you didn't deserve it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here