Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Congratulations to Huddersfield

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Yeah, our ground is 24 years old now and was one of the first more modern grounds to be built. Obviously Bolton went and did it better and then yourselves have taken it to another level. We needed so many upgrades when we got to the Premier League last year to bring it up to standard but I do imagine there will be more development going on again this summer.

Still prefer it to the generic flat-pack stadiums of Southampton, Leicester, Swansea, Stoke, Cardiff, Middlesborough etc though :)

I think I'm going to make Huddersfield one of my top targets for an away day next season. Yorkshire is my favourite place for a holiday, lovely county - combine it with a trip to Hudds v Bton, and then back to a nice country pub for a slap up meal and a pint - perfect!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I think I'm going to make Huddersfield one of my top targets for an away day next season. Yorkshire is my favourite place for a holiday, lovely county - combine it with a trip to Hudds v Bton, and then back to a nice country pub for a slap up meal and a pint - perfect!
Some beautiful little towns/villages Huddersfield way for sure. Since the sprog got good at cricket we've visited loads of places in the county that I'd never have realised existed before. Love it round Harrogate/Knaresborough but the house prices are definitely more Brighton than Yorkshire there.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Delighted for Huddersfield. They refused to bow to the conventional wisdom and genuinely toughed it out. Not the easiest team on the eye but a team that runs itself into the ground to get a result, Terriers could hardly be a more appropriate nickname. No prima donnas at the John Smith's just proper hardworking footballers who got the job done.

Great ground, great home atmosphere and a terrific Town to visit, so glad this away day is still on the itinerary for next season. Well played Hudds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here