Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations to AFC Bournemouth on securing promotion to the Premier League

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Well done to Bournemouth.

They deserve it, and I don't get the dislike towards them.

Perhaps we can learn something from them. It'll be our turn sooner, if we do.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
The second goal is the kind of goal we can only dream of. In fact the way their whole team plays makes us seem sluggish, pedestrian and disinterested. Plenty of lessons available here but I really wonder whether CH has got this kind of attacking game in his coaching repertoire.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Good luck to them and with zero expectation they may play with a freedom that will win them a good few results next season. Would love to watch that brand of football week in week out

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
:cry:

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I dont think they will get relegated, a few more addition and i can see them doing a Southampton.

They are not there yet,hope they can hold on though they deserve it after all that has been thrown at them in the last 7 years,if only Tony had let Gus do his job

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Fair play to Bournemouth. They've got promoted in style. Sticks in the throat a tad as we would have like it to have been us, but there we go.

By the way, what odds do you reckon Harry Redknapp will be to become Bournemouth manager this Autumn?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
What a TIN Pot club, singing the match of the day theme tune

image.jpg

Chin UP Ernest .

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
No, it's all about the glory. No matter what happens next season, they will remember this for ever. Good on them.

Well said that man. I don't expect any Muff fans don't want to get promoted to the hallowed land.

whosthedaddy

striker256
Apr 20, 2007
Hove
Did you notice that in scoring their first goal Bournemouth had 3 players in the box (with two on the fringes), and for their second they had four in the box.

With the Albion this season we were lucky to see ONE get somewhere close with a couple of puffing billy no-marks struggling to support him.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
No, it's all about the glory. No matter what happens next season, they will remember this for ever. Good on them.

This 100%

Fair play to them. They deserve it fully. I'm pleased for them. I'd much rather see them rather than recent ex-prem teams go up.

Shoreham Gull

Nov 3, 2012
Westdene
Totally tin pot club..

Turned over championship, well done to them!!

I remember 3 years ago in bournemouth..
bournemouth fans giving me stick in a petrol station for wearing a brighton top, they said there a better club and they was in league 1 then!!
Now look at them ( hate em ) grrrrrrrr

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
This 100%

Fair play to them. They deserve it fully. I'm pleased for them. I'd much rather see them rather than recent ex-prem teams go up.

Absolutely. It is very hypocritical of Brighton fans to wish ill on a team punching above their weight.

Did the critics complain when we spent more than those when we eased our way out of the lower leagues in the Withdean era?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Watford and Bournemouth. Would not have predicted that pre season. Possibility of Brentford too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here