Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Confirmation Vicente has signed! [Season 1: 2011]

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Interesting that in the official anouncement he's not desribed as a left winger. Gus also mentions his versatility so he must see him in a free role - a bit like Noone late on against Peterboro'.

Still going to be interesting to see how we manage to accomodate Noone, LuaLua, Buckley and this fella.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Interesting that in the official anouncement he's not desribed as a left winger. Gus also mentions his versatility so he must see him in a free role - a bit like Noone late on against Peterboro'.

Still going to be interesting to see how we manage to accomodate Noone, LuaLua, Buckley and this fella.

Or, I suspect, to replace Bennett as the playmaker. No wonder he was prepared to let him go so easily if he had this signing up his sleeve!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
They're watching this thread on some Leicester forum:

You'll like this. Some dickhead seems to be rubbishing the idea that Albion are a better prospect than Leicester

Vicente - FoxesTalk Forum - Page 8

Well RyanB89, you might not think so but Vicente does. And so does Craig Mackail Smith.

That's why we're top and you're, well, f*** knows. So you can jog on with your boring overrated manager.

Great spot Simster - I have selected some of my fav quotes below from Leicester fans, when them, Sunderland and Everton were interested, only 2 weeks ago...

Terrific.

YES.

Can't believe this would happen, not if Premier league clubs are after him, someone of his pedigree.

Bloody hell wasn't expecting this I hope we get we need a winger badly, please let it happen

I can't see him coming to us... over Sunderland or Everton. They'll both have priorty over us, and if we're all "majorly interested"... hate to be pessimistic. Unlikely to say the least. Will most likely be offered first team football at Sunderland and they have a fair amount of money as well. Hope I'm wrong...

seriously?
Few injury problems but he's still a brilliant winger, we've no chance against Everton & Sunderland though.

I've not seen him play for a couple of years, but this guy was a fantastic player.
Can't see him coming here if Prem clubs are interested though.

So you actually believe Vicente would come to Leicester.
If Davids and Keane didn't want to come I doubt Vicente would either.
He is quality when fit, but Everton need players he might go to them, or Blackburn might make a late bid for him.

Not a snowflakes chance in a supernova of us getting him.
Prove me wrong Sven.

He is quality! Would be rediculous at this level!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
At last Andy Naylor has done something useful. He may have found out about the deal on NSC, but he least he found out when it was offcial

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I work at lgw.just ran his contract down to a gate for him and his agent to sign before boarding the valencia flight! I'm still shaking! This is my first post. And without doubt my biggest. Amazing! Check out fb Brighton site for picture. He is now a seagull!

Thank you.

You did a good thing today. :)

Loved by Brighton fans, however watch your back.

They'll be a FATWA against you from Leicester and Blackburn fans!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here