Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Confirmation Vicente has signed! [Season 1: 2011]

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
right, gotta stop this now, before long bloody Crawley will be in for him.

No more, logging off.....

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
Indeed, but the languages share similarities (as does French/Italian/Spanish) - so having a good knowledge of one will provide some understanding in the other. Unlikely to be fluent, hopefully.

Mexico manager 2008-09. Can't see he'd have had that job if he wasn't fairly fluent.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Mexico manager 2008-09. Can't see he'd have had that job if he wasn't fairly fluent.

He knew little Spanish, but took daily language lessons lasting a couple of hours. He now insists on only speaking Spanish with federation officials, players and pretty much everyone in general. Eriksson also have traveled throughout Mexico and has been to Estadio 3 de Marzo in Zapopan as well as Estadio Jalisco in Guadalajara to scout players. In fact, he's been all over Mexico.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writers/luis_bueno/10/10/eriksson/#ixzz1WmvcIEXD

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
This isn't going to happen is it? I have lost nearly all confidence.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
He knew little Spanish, but took daily language lessons lasting a couple of hours. He now insists on only speaking Spanish with federation officials, players and pretty much everyone in general. Eriksson also have traveled throughout Mexico and has been to Estadio 3 de Marzo in Zapopan as well as Estadio Jalisco in Guadalajara to scout players. In fact, he's been all over Mexico.

Balls.

Chrystal Palace

SJ's Fake Tan
Sep 6, 2009
So are you signing him or not?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
This isn't going to happen is it? I have lost nearly all confidence.

I'd guess we're done. Looks like those that warned about this not being sealed on transfer deadline day were spot on

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
I think we're all just seeing the problem with instant access media, where Joe Public can break a story and add to the frenzy. Of course, it's not helped by the pro journos using Joe Public as a source; we've just had a privileged look into the machinations of football club dealings and think we've got the whole story.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here