Coming to Wycombe Monday?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AlastairWatts

Nov 1, 2009
High Wycombe
This just to let everyone know that The White Horse - Wycombe's 'away fans pub' - is open as usual on Monday, complete with a bunch of exotic dancers, and, being a seagull myself, we'd love to see you all! Oh, and the brewery have promised (yeah, right - believe that one!) to have more real ale here in time! If you can't remember where we are, one mile going towards the ground from the town centre on the A40 West Wycombe Road. Some parking, more behind the pub. Look forward to seeing you all again - and maybe another 4 goals for us! Alastair Watts

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
This just to let everyone know that The White Horse - Wycombe's 'away fans pub' - is open as usual on Monday, complete with a bunch of exotic dancers, and, being a seagull myself, we'd love to see you all! Oh, and the brewery have promised (yeah, right - believe that one!) to have more real ale here in time! If you can't remember where we are, one mile going towards the ground from the town centre on the A40 West Wycombe Road. Some parking, more behind the pub. Look forward to seeing you all again - and maybe another 4 goals for us! Alastair Watts

Cheers :thumbsup:

Will my couple of friends coming, under 18 (but I'd say look older than 18), get in?

AlastairWatts

Nov 1, 2009
High Wycombe
Cheers :thumbsup:

Will my couple of friends coming, under 18 (but I'd say look older than 18), get in?

sorry, but no: Bucks County Council, possibly the world's worst county council, have a 'trap' team of youngsters under 18 they send into pubs when they're really, really busy so that they can fine the barmaid and the landlord for serving 'under age' drinkers. As a result, we always ask for ID: and because of the dancers no-one under 18 is allowed in the pub when the show is on anyway. No ID, no entry. Sorry. Alastair Watts. (Mind you, they'd rather spend their money on this than gritting the roads - last Monday we had a whole bunch of people sleeping in the bar after they got stranded because BCC couldn't get their act together and grit the roads before or as it snowed here!):US:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Plenty of room to put my feet up and as its my first game for 3 years i want a decent view from the top tier main stand to see how shite we are:thumbsup:

what? you'd rather sit in the wrong end then be with your own fans?

thats one of the most ridiculous things i've ever heard

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Sadly it looks like I won't be there as my driver (Son) is doing a 12 hour shift tonight.

I can heartily recomend the White Horse though, very welcoming staff and, with real ale, what's not to like?

OK, I suppose I could find another lift but this team is driving me mad and if they can't make the effort why should I?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
With both teams averaging less than a point per game and taking into consideration the recent weather, staying in the pub with the exotic dancers might be the best option.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Thanks, AlastairWatts for some beautiful girls in the White Horse in Wycombe today. They were stunning. :thumbsup:

I got a private dance for £20 and fell in love with a Latvian babe with a perfect landing strip and tight fanny. I've never been so tortured in all my life. Wanted to f*** her so much. :love:

Keep running that brilliant pub and hopefully Barnet or Brighton will draw Wycombe in the FA Cup. I mentioned NSC to you, hope you log on to see the compliments. ALBION TOP OF THE LEAGUE! :albion1:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Thanks, AlastairWatts for some beautiful girls in the White Horse in Wycombe today. They were stunning. :thumbsup:

I got a private dance for £20 and fell in love with a Latvian babe with a perfect landing strip and tight fanny. I've never been so tortured in all my life. Wanted to f*** her so much. :love:

Keep running that brilliant pub and hopefully Barnet or Brighton will draw Wycombe in the FA Cup. I mentioned NSC to you, hope you log on to see the compliments. ALBION TOP OF THE LEAGUE! :albion1:

Have you considered working for Mills and Boon ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports