Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Comfy seat for the living room

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
After being given a nice new sofa, we've thrown out our two horrid old things, that were about as old as the queens mother. The problem I have is that the sofa's we had were pretty big, and this new one is pretty small. I can't afford a nice new living room chair, and I'd be disappointed if it didn't look anything like the sofa. Plus the room is pretty small, and was quite crowded with our two old ones. So, I've decided I want something a bit different. Used for lounging around. Playing the playstation on. I'm thinking a massive (but decorative) bean bag, or a 'gamer chair', etc. Anyone have anything similar? Perhaps not in the living room though...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
circus-bouncy-castle.jpg

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Try Googling 'sofa bean bags' as they are great!

I brought a leather one about 3 years ago and its great for lounging about on, accomodating piss heads who stay over etc. Easy to buy new 'beans' on ebay when they become a little worn too.

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
My mate who I lived with at Uni last year had one of these (or at least something really similar)

http://www.ambientlounge.co.uk/zen-lounger-bean-bag.htm

It was ridiculously comfy. Perfect for lounging about on when watching films etc.

Also, I remember him sleeping on it a few times after nights out. And then spending most of the next day on it!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
These are comfy. Ikea £129

0093937_PE231546_S2.JPG

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Cheers chaps. All good suggestions, and certainly the kind of thing I'm after.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I'd go for something comfy & subtle like this, meself. :thumbsup:

6purpchair.jpg

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3707976 said:
Does that thing perm your hair?

Not sure about that, sweet cheeks, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did tbh. Maybe you could order one on a try before you buy basis & let us all know? :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here