[Football] Come on PALACE! (and smash Bournemouth please)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Didn’t that game end in a draw?

Didn’t we win the return game?

???

You clearly didn’t watch either game, outclassed all over the pitch but our forwards are not good enough and we got mugged both games.

We are a work in progress you are a dinosaur club on all levels, watch this space....and thanks for yesterday :thumbsup:

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
You clearly didn’t watch either game, outclassed all over the pitch but our forwards are not good enough and we got mugged both games.

I went to both.

I guess mugging-ball must be more effective than potter-ball then.

Nice swerve on not addressing the point I was making about your post. :)

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I went to both.

I guess mugging-ball must be more effective than potter-ball then.

Nice swerve on not addressing the point I was making about your post. :)

No swerve, no arguing with the results but you seem to be very happy in the live for today and **** tomorrow attitude that runs through your club. You have done well since you got promoted but when the wheels do come off you will plummet. Albion are in a good position even if we go down. I don’t expect you to understand, agree or care though :shrug:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
And you base that on what exactly?

Feel free to quote all my posts on here to back that statement up. :D

Because I have never seen a post from you that criticises anything that goes on at CP or shows any concern that you may be living for today as a club, without any concern for the future. Do you think that you are a well run club? No argument from me that it has worked out very nicely so far btw...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports