Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come in Mr Ankergren...your time is up

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
f***ing hell, are we gonna get one of these threads every time any player goes through a bit of a rough period?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
f***ing hell, are we gonna get one of these threads every time any player goes through a bit of a rough period?

To be fair, Ankergren is one of our most consistent players.

He's consistently shit.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Enough mistakes.

Did you actually see the goal or are you relying on radio commentary where Johnny Cantor has said himself that he would want to see it on video before deciding if it was a mistake or not having originally described it as a wonder goal?

GYM

Jan 4, 2010
Leeds
I'm having to start to agree with the OP.

I normally have endless patience with our players. However Ankers has just cost us 2 points because he can't catch.

Also Solako mentioned that he came and "flapped" at three crosses.

Ankers out.

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
It would appear so although, and at the risk of being shot down in flames by some forthright know-it-all, I must agree with the OP. TAXI!

seggers

Nov 10, 2009
Worthing
How can anyone defend the guy he has been utter shit in every game the amount of points we must have lost due to mistakes by him..... Brozovan needs to be given a chance and if Gus does not rate him then we need someone on loan. There are several players who have not been playing well in this league but he is the one that is costing us the points. Yes we are in a good position only a few points from 2nd blah blah blah but just think if we had someone better we could be top.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Not. Good. Enough.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Kneejerk bullshit as usual.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
He is a good shot-stopper though!

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
İbrahim Tatlıses;4458628 said:
Will be hard to find a decent replacement, but now is the time to start looking.

Brez and Poke very unlikely to be good enough.

We missed a trick when Chris Kirkland was available. Cudicini would be my choice

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here