Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Collecting Brighton shirts

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
You’ll want at least £100 for the Palace shirt. Double that or more for the 91/93 shirt, with the shorts, should be at least £300.

BHA shirts are highly sought after just now, the prices on eBay are ridiculous, and on the vintage shirt sites they are bonkers,
We've been saying the same for lots of things in recent years, cars, guitars, vintage amps, bikes/scooters, and clothes . . . Now its actually worth putting money in the bank ( if you trust them) it'll be interesting to see what happens to prices/values . . .

I paid £60 for my Bukta shirt, really should get it framed or something so I can look at it.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
I have a 91/93 TSB home shirt L in Mint condition and signed too. No authentication but was bought about 10 years ago (before retro was cool). Must be worth a few £ but not sure I'd actually part with it. Wore it to Everton A in January so maybe its a lucky charm!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I have a 91/93 TSB home shirt L in Mint condition and signed too. No authentication but was bought about 10 years ago (before retro was cool). Must be worth a few £ but not sure I'd actually part with it. Wore it to Everton A in January so maybe its a lucky charm!
It's signed... and you wore it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here