Colchester away moved to monday night

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Saves having the hassle of going to the most inaccesible ground I've ever been to

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Out of interest, where do you park when you go to Colchester, it seems in the middle of the countryside.

Last edited:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Out of interest, where do you park when you go to Colchester, it seems in the middle of the countryside.

I think there is offically NO football parking. Certainly no-where on the road leading to the stadium, (one road in, same road out :facepalm:) You need to park well away and then hike in (bring sandwiches) or get a bus from the station. It will make Falmer look like a doddle for match days.

:edit: there is limited matchday parking for pre-booked tickets, a few are avaialble to visiting supporters if there are any left after home fans have booked them. Take it from me, it is bedlam after a game, you'll be an hour getting out of the car park. The club suggests you park in the town centre car parks and then get the bus to the ground.

Last edited:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
wont be bothering with that then

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
by march our team will be full of flair sounding names and bouncy haired wingers, this twinned with a monday night slot without man utd or chelsea on the box will ensure millions of viewers worldwide.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Result. Not too keen on going there again after last season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports