Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Coincidental (?) Potterish Things

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Is Bruno their attacking coach as well ?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Things that are already noticeable at Chelsea:

• Not scoring enough
  • Fans shouting “shooot”
  • Muscle injuries
???
Was just saying that, plus

Turning back when a break is on, and
Cucu being targeted (doing ok so far)

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Here's me thinking we progressed very well overall under Potter, with most fans thinking this season was shaping up to be a very memorable one under him 🤷‍♂️ (obviously we now know it could/should still be a very memorable one and potentially even more memorable than we previously thought)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Funnily enough, I was enjoying a look at #potterout (yes unreal it’s a thing already - entitled plastics) and one of the quotes from Potter that was doing everyone’s head in was something along the lines of injuries and ‘it would help if we had the full backs fit’. He was literally starting greedyrella ahead of Chilwell - and how much have they spent ffs. Just like Cucu, Potter seems to have become more of an entitled dick with chelskitis as soon as he’s gone there. The pressure and the entitlement makes a dick of many eh…

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Cuca played a good 1st half. But the slowness of the play looked quite similar from memory.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Sorry if Ryan is on here ... I'm sure he is .... But how many Albion podcasters do we have now?

...And how many do we really need?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Man they’re going to need one hell of a history lesson

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
No professional sportsman should pull their hammy after a minute if they’ve prepared properly.
A tear can happen through lack of preparation, but actually for a professional athlete it can happen anytime because their bodies are pushed daily. So to effectively say anyone pulling a muscle in the first minute is a lack of preparation is kind of wrong.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
It is possible, if you play with fear or half heartedly, to get yourself injured, or be more likely to do so.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here