Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

COG OUT!! and BARBER IN !

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is he comfortable taking £680,000 out of the business which is currently flirting with League 1 relegation ?
That wage is certainly Premier League Ready

Do we pay living wage to all employees? If not is this an aim?
£680,000 ? I thought the last set of accounts mentioned £650,000 , it was the year before when he earned £480,000.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Paul, the cashmere, is it apricot or more mustard?

mus.JPG

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
why have the stopped stopping GOSBTS midway through, everyone loved that,crowd sung it loud and proud that and now its played all the way through. boooooo

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am a little behind times in terms of wages nowadays but how does his wage compare to others in a similar position in other industries or clubs come to that.

mac04

Nov 15, 2011
RH12
If the Premier League clubs do go ahead and reduce prices to say £15, how are Championship and League 1 and 2 clubs going to compete?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Paul Barber's earnings in the last 2 years are roughly 20% more than what Kemy Agustein has hoovered up since he joined The Albion.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Why are players being prevented from talking to fans, and the CEO stepping in? What's he trying to cover up?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 38s39 seconds ago

Q: When will season-ticket renewals be announced? PB: Process and details will be announced on Sunday. #BHAFC

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 2m2 minutes ago

PB: Pricing strategy is around making football as affordable as possible for fans. It's important to #BHAFC that as many renew as possible.

BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 40s40 seconds ago

PB: Every year there are a group who can't renew, for various reasons. I hope people will stay loyal to #BHAFC as they have for many years.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 35s36 seconds ago

PB: We've a lot of work to do to get back to where we were last season and season before. #BHAFC

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 2m2 minutes ago

PB: Pricing strategy is around making football as affordable as possible for fans. It's important to #BHAFC that as many renew as possible.

BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 40s40 seconds ago

PB: Every year there are a group who can't renew, for various reasons. I hope people will stay loyal to #BHAFC as they have for many years.
Thanks for these SOG. He can't talk about affordability and then hike prices during a period of deflation, can he?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here