Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coca-Cola Win a Player (Vote Today: 28/12/05)

Stumpy

Sep 24, 2005
Brighton
Done my whole family!!!:clap2:

Weezle

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
This is weird. I had a dream last week that we won this competition again. I didn't even know they were doing it again until i just saw this thread.

I've got a good feeling about this one lads! :clap:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Come on, we've got no chance this time!!!!

I mean, can you just imagine Brighton winning it for a second time. There would be so many accusations of "fix" that Coke would never allow it!

Have entered anyway though. Just for the hell of it.

JSD Albion

Jul 17, 2003
Burgess Hill
This might be a consequence of drink, but . . . do I not have to do any more each day than click on 'Enter' and be told that I've already registered?

We can only hope that the 'Daily Debate' climbs out of its current mire. Other than cash for Harding, who gives a f*** what happens to Leeds?

Merry Christmas all!

1066gull

I voted the first day, but haven't been able to vote again today and yesterday!!:glare:

Been saying I have alreeady voted today, wehn I voted two days ago!:glare:

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
IT HASN'T STARTED YET!

BHA Jordan

Dec 14, 2005
Cereal Killer said:

I've experienced the same too......

Perhaps it's because all you have done is registered, and it hasn't started yet, and you obviously didn't read Starry's comment either

Starry said:
All votes before the promotion enters are going to be disgarded the same way they were last year. The helpline and extras go live on Jan 5th and you can start voting at midnight on 10/11th. Any before then are just a waste of your time!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I keep trying to vote but it says I am already registered. I only voted yesterday.....Do we have to wait a while???

I remember the uproar from the leeds fans claiming it was rigged. One fan couldn't comprehend that they hadnt won it. Despite having only a 1 in 5 chance, comapred with a 4 in 5 for all other clubs. :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here