Coca Cola Player

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I need teepee

Jul 30, 2005
Hove
Come on you lot, not enough of you are registering your votes for our cause.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE EVERY DAY, we are being overtaken by Reading of all teams, CANT LET THAT HAPPEN.

Please all of you vote NOW, it could give us a greater chance in getting another player for FREE.

Click on the link on the big board and GET VOTING.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I need teepee said:
Come on you lot, not enough of you are registering your votes for our cause.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE EVERY DAY, we are being overtaken by Reading of all teams, CANT LET THAT HAPPEN.

Please all of you vote NOW, it could give us a greater chance in getting another player for FREE.

Click on the link on the big board and GET VOTING.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

In case you didn't realise, you don't need to use your phone - you vote via their website for free, every day.

Get to it

1066gull

I have!!!

And do not let Reading over take us, they don't need the money.:angry: :angry: :angry:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Everyone appreciates that nomatter what happens we will not win this year. Even if we are pulled out of the hat, we'll be dropped back in it again until someone else wins...

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
It's drawn independently from Coca Cola or the League... there's EVERY CHANCE we could win again...

D

Deleted member 2719

Bozza said:
Everyone appreciates that nomatter what happens we will not win this year. Even if we are pulled out of the hat, we'll be dropped back in it again until someone else wins...

Come on vote it only cost a few seconds - if our team were so negative we would soon complain:angry:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Has everyone stopped voting? We seem to be standing still whilst others (QPR!!) zoom past us!

COME ON FFS!!!

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
I'd say Leeds and Sheff Wed are now outta sight

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I'd love to vote more often but the web page takes so f***ing long to load I can't be arsed.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Actually it turn out that it's my NT machine that sucks. Just used the XP computer on the hot desk and it's a lot quicker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports