Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] COC R1 Draw - Cheltenham at home

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
8,400 for Newport at same stage last season, assuming similar pricing, will probably be looking at similar sized gate.

The Gold Membership is up and running this year, unlike for Newport, for automatic ticket purchase.

So maybe a bigger gate.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
The Gold Membership is up and running this year, unlike for Newport, for automatic ticket purchase.

So maybe a bigger gate.
I suspect the club may discard it for this game due to the offer of up to 5 kids for a quid...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I suspect the club may discard it for this game due to the offer of up to 5 kids for a quid...

How strange if they do. A scheme whose primary aim is automatically buy you every home cup game, doesn't actually do this.

Would they suspend the platinum membership as well for this match ???

But of course you may be right.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
How strange if they do. A scheme whose primary aim is automatically buy you every home cup game, doesn't actually do this.

Would they suspend the platinum membership as well for this match ???

But of course you may be right.

I have no idea of course, but in the scenario that me and my son get given our cup seats in our regular seats as I would expect, what happens if I want to bring my other two children due to the offer? Where are they going to sit?
I would suggest the organisation of having allocated Gold seats, only for requests to come in to be moved to accomodate other children attending muight be a bit of a headache.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I have no idea of course, but in the scenario that me and my son get given our cup seats in our regular seats as I would expect, what happens if I want to bring my other two children due to the offer? Where are they going to sit?
I would suggest the organisation of having allocated Gold seats, only for requests to come in to be moved to accomodate other children attending muight be a bit of a headache.

If they include this game in the auto-cup scheme they'd have to open the WSU and ESU which they probably wouldn't do otherwise.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I guess that confirms no auto-cup scheme then

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
There wasn't for the Newport game last year and then gold membership kicked in after that, see no reason why this year will be any different

The difference is last year the Gold Membership was new and 'couldnt be set up in time' for the Newport match.

This year it looks like it isn't running for this match, but the reason will be different.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Adults £12, only WSL and ESL open initially.

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/cheltenham-match-and-ticket-info-1653599.aspx

Transport NOT included so you'll need to jib the rattler.

The club is installing a new online ticketing system this close season and therefore tickets and parking for this match will not be on sale until Thursday 10th July.
Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...-ticket-info-1653599.aspx#X1vmTFiJ0bRBfJWh.99

Ooo did we know this?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
There wasn't for the Newport game last year and then gold membership kicked in after that, see no reason why this year will be any different

I suspected as much !

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
£12 is sensational value for adults, I do hope the club are rewarded with a bumper audience. Might try and get to this one now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here