Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Well the price we paid and the stats suggest he's unlikely to bag the amount of goals Murray and Ulloa did. I'd absolutely love to be proven wrong though.

50m for Fernando Torres.........it's not all about how much you pay. Leo's value has probably risen after today's accolades......

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
50m for Fernando Torres.........it's not all about how much you pay. Leo's value has probably risen after today's accolades......

Yep, you're not wrong there. Look at the silly money Liverpool & Manchester Utd have paid for the Southampton players, not to mention what Liverpool paid for Andy Carroll :lol:

Like I say, I still think we're a proven Championship quality striker short, but there is hope that Colunga might prove to be quality in this division I suppose. I'm sorry, but for me Baldock and CMS will have to do something special to prove they really can cut it in the Championship. And of course, I'd love it they did.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Yep, you're not wrong there. Look at the silly money Liverpool & Manchester Utd have paid for the Southampton players, not to mention what Liverpool paid for Andy Carroll :lol:

Like I say, I still think we're a proven Championship quality striker short, but there is hope that Colunga might prove to be quality in this division I suppose. I'm sorry, but for me Baldock and CMS will have to do something special to prove they really can cut it in the Championship. And of course, I'd love it they did.

I think we should have this conversation in a few weeks time......regarding baldock. I think you'll be quite pleased he's joined us.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I think we should have this conversation in a few weeks time......regarding baldock. I think you'll be quite pleased he's joined us.

Here's hoping so. I'll take humble pie for goals any day of the week :thumbsup:

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Just seen on football rumours CMS to Peterborough. .......so we now know CMS is NOT going to Peterborough

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
CMS is an amazing player, his much maligned first touch is actually pretty good Also for once we are playing balls to him behind the defender and not just lobbed into wide area's where he has to control it above his head with a 6ft5 defender. He is alve in the penalty area always and his runs pull defences around, so even when he's not having his best game, he makes space for others. And the energy!! I've never seen a player run and run and compete and never give up like CMS!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here