Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS...injured back?

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Read in the Sunday Times today that CMS has an injured back.Can anyone throw any light on this????

Keeny01

Sep 24, 2008
My post count is too low to post the link but it's confirmed on BBC Scotland website under title of 'Scots must channel anger at Lithuania - Craig Levein

Craig Mackail-Smith, who would be a natural replacement for Miller up front but was not fit enough for the bench on Saturday, is again an injury doubt along with Charlie Adam, Phil Bardsley and Alan Hutton, the trio picking up knocks against the Czechs.

"Craig has a back problem and we will look at him again to see if there is any improvement because obviously he would certainly come into contention," said Levein.

"We will see if I bring anyone else in, but it gives opportunities for other people."

Last edited:

paddy

Feb 2, 2005
London
BBC Sport - Scots must channel anger at Lithuania - Craig Levein

Craig Mackail-Smith, who would be a natural replacement for Miller up front but was not fit enough for the bench on Saturday, is again an injury doubt along with Charlie Adam, Phil Bardsley and Alan Hutton, the trio picking up knocks against the Czechs.

"Craig has a back problem and we will look at him again to see if there is any improvement because obviously he would certainly come into contention," said Levein.

"We will see if I bring anyone else in, but it gives opportunities for other people."

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
From BBC

BBC Sport - Scots must channel anger at Lithuania - Craig Levein

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Hence the need for another striker on loan

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Give him back Jocks... don't rush him back: you will fail to qualify anyway, and we need him for our Brizzle City game...

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
Fake doctors note to escape wasting time and effort on doomed Jock Euro qualification fiasco!?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here