Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS , in a short time becoming very much a favourite of mine

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Paying off his transfer fee every time he plays. He's brilliant and he's OURS!!!

Spacegull

Sehr Kosmiche.
Feb 22, 2009
High Weald
Definitely an Albion legend in the making..... mind you, a lot of this team are Albion legends in the making.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Definitely an Albion legend in the making..... mind you, a lot of this team are Albion legends in the making.
This, this, very much this.

Nooney, Lualuda, Buckley, CMS, Greer, Dunk, Vincelot, Calderon all playing really well. I know I've missed some as well.

Oh, and we've not even had Hoskins show he true potential yet.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
This could develop into one of the great Albion Sides!! CMS is officially my fave all time striker for Albion...work rate, the way he thinks, positioning...the boy has got it all!

:bowdown:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
I have never seen a player with an engine like his! 120 minutes of constant running. Amazing!

Ozymandias86

Jun 24, 2011
Kanazawa
Agree, phenomenal work rate. All Ferdinand could do was haul him down regularly!!

And how Ferdinand missed a yellow card for the constant hauling down I do not know...

CMS looks like the world's most persistent labrador with his golden locks. The kind that never gives up! CMS the wonder dog!

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Works hard, doesn't give the defenders a moments peace, which in turn enables us to win back possession quicker when the defender ends up having to hoof it up field. Always the last player of the pitch clapping the fans as he goes.
Legend

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here