Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS how do you think he will do this coming season?

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Gus has sent him away with tactical clips to watch and study all summer to help him integrate into our style of play. Also recognising that we need to play slightly differently to help him. There is no doubt CMS will put in the hard work and the close season is a much better time to see the bigger picture and absorb ideas, but how much will he have taken on and adjusted? I think it will be really interesting to see, i for one think we will have a better CMS on our hands this coming season.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If his 1st touch has improved he could be lethal.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
He will do very , very well. All the best to him.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Difficult to tell until we make some signing in midfield upfront, although you've got to expect him to do better then last season with more experience playing at this level and getting used to Gus's tactics.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
If his 1st touch has improved he could be lethal.

I think it all depends on the quality and consistency of the service to him, if he gets balls dinged at him at face height or at 100mph then he is going to have the same issues, good sympathetic ball and he will score 20+...

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I think he maybe a bit smarter with his runs and movement, might also have been ask to adapt to dropping into the mid hunt for the ball more and help flood midfield, then spring from a deeper position.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
15 goals

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I think and hope he's going to have a better time of it this season, playing with Forlan will only help of course.

kano

Jun 17, 2011
I think hell have a great season. At times last year it was a thankless task playing up front for us and i expect there to be an improvement in the supply.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
he seems fairly involved with that Higgs boson thingy so confidence should be high

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
3 goals, 0 assists, Lots of running around like a headless chicken, Sold in January........ Just saying :shrug:

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I think he will do well, I'll go for around 15 goals and a whole host of assists. I expect him to be far more integrated into the side this year and not left on his own, as he was at sometimes last season.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I think he will do well, I'll go for around 15 goals and a whole host of assists. I expect him to be far more integrated into the side this year and not left on his own, as he was at sometimes last season.

This

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here