Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS and Hoskins

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Had to switch off now as the camera work is making me feel sick. Monokana looks like he could easily make the step up though?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Had to switch off now as the camera work is making me feel sick. Monokana looks like he could easily make the step up though?

Looks very Lua Lua like in style of play. Hard to judge though when the opposition are a bunch of kids.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Great chance for CMS there. Sums up how he is doing I would say, looks sharp but not quite there yet, and a few passes going astray. Still looks quite lively though. Whereas Hoskins looks a bit more match ready.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Twitter mentions Asmundsson although he wasn't on the original squad list.

The line-up that appears on the official site (in the article with the embedded video) has Richards listed as starting, and also being a sub. It should have been Asmundsson listed in the starting line-up (in the Argus article from this morning - Macca back in action again - it has Asmundsson in the squad).

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
If everything goes according to plan we should consider sending either Hoskins or CMS out on loan for a month in order to get some game time. If i was them Sheffield United would be my preferred destination at the moment, for obvious reasons.

Why? We need both of them here!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here