Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Club site: Knight and White persuing loan targets

sammy

Aug 23, 2005
portslade
This bloody tread should read THE WINGERS TREAD,for anyone to knock the chairman,our club,players,managers,board,and anyone who dose not agree with them FFS get a life you wankers:censored:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
That is a very long and worrying list of injuries!!

To be honest at the moment with that list Id rather Knight was putting 100% into fielding a half decent team for Tuesday rather than the kids and players that havent played 90mins for ages!!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
This bloody tread should read THE WINGERS TREAD,for anyone to knock the chairman,our club,players,managers,board,and anyone who dose not agree with them FFS get a life you wankers:censored:

Last time I checked we lived in a democracy. Last time I checked we paid our hard earned money to watch us get spanked by one of the few teams below us in the table. I think people have every right to moan, just because you don't agree with them, doesn't mean they are "wankers"

It's you that needs to "get a life"

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
you are wankers because of instead of actually reading the article, and thinking what it might mean you've all jumped on the latest populist whinge about the chairman.

but of course that would involve some sort of sense from most of you babbling whingefesters.

maybe just maybe, dk's involvement in the transfers would be around contacting the chairmen/managers of the clubs for the players, identified by White/Booker/lloyd. No doubt he's working his nuts off at the moment unlike you lot who seem to be addicted to moaning.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
you are wankers because of instead of actually reading the article, and thinking what it might mean you've all jumped on the latest populist whinge about the chairman.

maybe just maybe, dk's involvement in the transfers would be around contacting the chairmen/managers from clubs for players, identified by White/Booker/lloyd.

but of course that would involve some sort of sense from most of you babbling whingefesters.

You really are a complete arsewipe for Knight aren't you. Both on here and in the Argus. I agree with you that Knight needs to sort such things out, but do you really have to jump to his defence every time - even when he is in the wrong?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
nothing to be worried about with 11 first squad players injured (+ Virgo suspended) , just put out the remaining fit players and make up the numbers with the youth team on Tuesday night.

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
People on here really need to get a brain.why would anyone be an arsewipe to knight? It's not like he is going to come on here and appoint one of us to the board.you say 'even when he is in the wrong ' like you have some kin of divine truth.it's pathetic. Your opinion is no more valid then anyone elses. Just because someone supports the club and our staff doesn't make them a suck up

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Does it not occur to some that if DK made an appointment of an experienced manager that man may have more contacts to bring in loan players than either Knight, White or Booker.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
You really are a complete arsewipe for Knight aren't you. Both on here and in the Argus. I agree with you that Knight needs to sort such things out, but do you really have to jump to his defence every time - even when he is in the wrong?

:clap2::clap2:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
But he's not wrong here. How can you sign players WITHOUT the chairman's involvement?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
But he's not wrong here. How can you sign players WITHOUT the chairman's involvement?

Involvement is one thing, picking them himself as is quite likely is another.

There is also the fact that thanks to him we don't have a bloody manager to do it!!

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world

The reason I stick up for knight is predominantly an attempt to balance some of the utter bullshit posted by a few people.
These are people who constantly spout utter untruths, I'm guessing from your response that you are probably one of them.

This article and the complete shower of shit that has followed it being a complete case in point.

it makes me laugh when as soon as anyone sticks up for knight they get branded as an 'arsewipe for knight' or similar.
its utter bollocks and maybe you should engage your brain before communicating.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Why doesn't the silly old twat just become manager as it's obvious he wants to be it, talk about 'one man will never control the club again' .

I thought the point was that he isn't, but that as Chairman he has to enact the Board's wishes.

But then, what do I (or anyone else - given all the postings on here about who our new manager is going to be when it is obvious that no-one has a clue!) know......

Last edited:

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
The reason I stick up for knight is predominantly an attempt to balance some of the utter bullshit posted by a few people.
These are people who constantly spout utter untruths, I'm guessing from your response that you are probably one of them.

This article and the complete shower of shit that has followed it being a complete case in point.

it makes me laugh when as soon as anyone sticks up for knight they get branded as an 'arsewipe for knight' or similar.
its utter bollocks and maybe you should engage your brain before communicating.

:clap::clap::clap:

I'm actually finding it hard to believe that some of the total cretins on this thread are not just on a massive wind-up. The fact that every time anything goes wrong we have to listen to the same old shit suggests that it isn't. I'll probably get accused of being a Knight arselicker now, but oh well.

It won't be long before people start accusing the Crewe player who injured McNulty of being Knight in disguise. :angry::angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here