Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Club shop in the centre of Brighton

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
On a related issue. How big do people think the untapped JCL market is in Sussex if/when we do make the Premier League...?

I am sure it is enormous. Will take a few years (realistically up to 10+) of sustained Premier League status but the time would/will come when all the schools and kiddy football clubs are full of Albion fans - rather than the current situation where it is normal for a Sussex youngster to "support" another PL team...

How good will that be..?!

Yes, that would be good. I am sure that you are right here, but as you say, it will take time. In our road, there are three Spurs fans (adults) and they hope very much that the Albion will go up, so that I can get them tickets for the Albion v Spurs game to follow. I am constantly surprised at the size of the Albion support or at least goodwill in the Hastings area and though there are many fans of London clubs, there is little or no antipathy to the Albion.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Came to suggest just that. A small concession section in Debenhams would be ideal. Just that fact that you can't buy ANY merchandise at all in or around town is pretty mind-boggling when you think about it.

And how much stock including a variety of sizes could you stock in a corner of Debenhams?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here