Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Club have offered me the seat next to me

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I did indeed and it blemished me with sadness. Twas the seat my good friend Sir Charles has given up. Ok there should be that seat free next to me for my brother to buy when he can make it and for the few times Sir Charles will reappear, but i suppose i am not a wholehearted welcomer of change, and this is a slight reminder of just that. Albion weren't to know, though, so i point no angry blue finger in Barber's direction.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I havent renewed and havent had an email or a call trying to get me back for my 3 tickets. Sad thing is I'd probably do it if they got in touch and did it for me as the online system is such a dog to log into.
What so you aren't renewing unless the Albion ring you? Honestly I bought a season ticket for my little'un today, it was easy.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
If the don't sell it, a good idea would be to offer everyone with a free seat next to them next season a chance to bring someone to the first home game for a reduced rate as an incentive to maybe think about buying a season ticket

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I've had the seat NEXT to me EMPTY since the first season, anyone would think NOBODY wanted to sit next to ME

Do you mean you sit alone on the sofa? Is this a cry for help from a lonely man, Ernest?

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
I too have been offered the seat next to me

Seeing as it was the one I've only just given up as my son doesn't come very often any more, I'm not sure what response they're expecting

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Another one here... personally I feel a little hurt. "Bob" and I have spent some great moments together, and he didn't give me any indication that he was thinking of leaving. When I think about it, I guess there were a few times last year that he "couldn't make it" and maybe he was just sitting next to someone else all along. I feel like a fool... "Bob" if you're out there, I can try to change, I really can..

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
The only empty seats around me are 2 in the row in front. Frank's wild years had it first season but I introduced myself and he'd changed seats by the next season :down:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I havent renewed and havent had an email or a call trying to get me back for my 3 tickets. Sad thing is I'd probably do it if they got in touch and did it for me as the online system is such a dog to log into.

I hope that was intended to be funny :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here