Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Club / England allegiances

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Thought a few Brighton fans ended up with fines or banning after a beer throwing incident at Forest....

I think there was more to that incident than just beer throwing.
At least one of them was completely hammered and did get thrown out, but I did hear something else happened, I don't know the facts TBF. ( about what happened other than beer throwing)
The stewards did stand there letting them throw beer around for quite a while before something was done. It was hard to avoid this group because they were in the middle of the concourse in front of one of the 2 bars.

I've seen lads at Bristol City throwing beer and not one steward was bothered.
Regularly see twitter videos of fans of other teams throwing beer on concourses.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
A conference :wink:
Your secret is safe with us CG. [emoji38]ol:
Since half my industry is out there you to be careful :)

I've always behaved but have seen some utter carnage. You can always spot the first timers. Drunk at 4pm on the expenses of someone who was originally trying to sell them something.

I always take it as a holiday and meet up with old mates. Suffer the ones who are working and whilst drinking with me have a meeting at 9 in the morning.

I've been going for years and they are really nice bits of Amsterdam away from the centre.

Doing the Eurostar for the first time on the way out. £35 quid.

Food is terrible though.

Sent from my BTV-DL09 using Tapatalk

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I think there was more to that incident than just beer throwing.
At least one of them was completely hammered and did get thrown out, but I did hear something else happened, I don't know the facts TBF. ( about what happened other than beer throwing)
The stewards did stand there letting them throw beer around for quite a while before something was done. It was hard to avoid this group because they were in the middle of the concourse in front of one of the 2 bars.

I've seen lads at Bristol City throwing beer and not one steward was bothered.
Regularly see twitter videos of fans of other teams throwing beer on concourses.

I perhaps can understand it after promotion but not all the time....like many things this is one of the downsides of social media and next people have got to do it more...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here