Club are wanting to make two signings by weeks end...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many new Albion?

Votes: 5 3.8%

Votes: 10 7.5%
  • 1 signing and 1 loan

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • 2 loans

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • NONE

Votes: 101 75.9%
  • I don't know, all I know is I love you Viper and I want you to serenade me to sleep

Votes: 8 6.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Btw source

Hyypia has also revealed he hopes to sign a goalkeeper and centre-half by the end of the week.

“The sooner the better,” he said. “The goalkeeper and centre-back we are a bit thin at the moment. We definitely need strengthening there. They are very important positions for the team, so it will be important to get them in this week.”

Who told you Sami that we would sign them by the weekend, was it Burke?
I have heard both Oscar and Gus state the same promises in the past. Welcome to the Albion Sami..

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
None. They were about to put pen to paper when they saw the crap new kit and changed their mind.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
It's really sad that we're in the best period of my time watching (since 1990), have got to the Championship play offs two years in a row, have the biggest crowds in the division and one of the best grounds/new training grounds around yet the negativity is terrible on here.

I'm not saying we're going to sign anyone today (although who knows) but from what Bozza says we're close to signing a couple and hopefully more will happen over the next couple of weeks.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I will still stick to my bottom of the worst bargain bucket a fortnight before the season starts !
Why change the habit of a lifetime ???
Hope I'm wrong I really do but it's become the Albion way the last three seasons.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Of course it's 2. Sami told us it was! Still more than 6 hours to go! ;-)

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I will still stick to my bottom of the worst bargain bucket a fortnight before the season starts !
Why change the habit of a lifetime ???
Hope I'm wrong I really do but it's become the Albion way the last three seasons.

I do wonder if people like you do hope you're proved wrong. I am beginning to believe you'd rather be right and us get less good signings judging by your posts.

As for it's become the Albion way the last three seasons, that's complete rubbish. You can put an argument for last year, although we still made the play offs, but the two summers under Poyet we signed Buckley, CMS, LuaLua, Vicente (first summer) and Kuszczak, Bruno, Bridge, Crofts, Lopez, Orlandi, Dobbie (the second season). I wouldn't regard any of them as bargain bucket. I realise they didn't all work out but we spent a lot on them along with Ulloa and Upson the second January transfer window. I really don't think you've got a point.

Last season was a bit more like what you say but we still signed Stephens permanently and Ward on loan who did well.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Its a landslide,........ is [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] still giving the 'close' message?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why does everyone think we're signing Craig None, today?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
What a surprise. It looks like we haven't signed anybody this week. But no doubt we've got lots of irons in the fire and Burke is negotiating with numerous clubs. That's all right then. Roll on August. An exciting campaign awaits.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Could it be that after showing everyone around our magnificent ground & training facilities every potential signing thinks we're loaded & promptly doubles their wage demands?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports