Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clinton Morrison

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Has had a new contract offer withdrawen by the scum and is free to leave for free.....would you take him

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Cocky little shit,i wouldnt want him.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Remember him being ok football-wise at Birmingham and not a bad lad at all off the pitch. Still a Championship player

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
I hate that prick!

I love that goal he scored at Sellhurst in the last few minutes in our 1-0 win which was ruled out. I will never forget Gary Harts reaction. At first he was GUTTED but when he noticed the lino's flag he just turned around to the scum fans and started laughing.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Yes, but we would have to hose him down and scrub him in bleach.

He would also need to go to church for the next 6 years and beg for forgiveness.

But providing the above is met, not a problem.

So what we going to have to do to Paul Iffill when he signs for us next year(he is an albion fan)

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I love that goal he scored at Sellhurst in the last few minutes in our 1-0 win which was ruled out. I will never forget Gary Harts reaction. At first he was GUTTED but when he noticed the lino's flag he just turned around to the scum fans and started laughing.

That was quality, I went almost as mental about that as when McShane scored :bounce:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I hate that prick!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008
Ha ha ha! Dream on silly weeds. A player of Morrisons' caibre wouldn't stoop so low! Don't dream about what you can't afford.Morrison to the weeds indeed! It take it this is a joke thread?:laugh:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
He'll get FAR better offers than we could even dream of making.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Ha ha ha! Dream on silly weeds. A player of Morrisons' caibre wouldn't stoop so low! Don't dream about what you can't afford.Morrison to the weeds indeed! It take it this is a joke thread?:laugh:

How can you say that ? You don't get any lower than playing for Chav City Rovers (AKA Crystal Palace, the family loving team).

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Of course it's a fecking joke thread, why would he agree to come here when he'd only be a RESERVE striker, we've got better already thanks and hopefully he's got more ambition than that :bigwave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here