Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clement interview coming up on Talksport

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I am really surprised that everyone is so excited about him.

He conveys the managers wishes to the players during the game and when substitutes are going on. Plus helps out Zidane in training?.
It would seem you need to do your homework.

Come back when your opinions match those of Carlos Ancelotti and Real Madrid.

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
The West Brom equivalent of Naylor has ruled Clement out, saying that it's unlikely that he'll be considered for the job.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Can I just make the point to all those posters on here who deride the out-of-touch luddites who are still stupid and old-fashioned enough to read the papers that, er, this news was in the papers this morning. Specifiacally, The Independent.

Not that it isn't interesting to hear it in his own voice, of course.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Having thought about what he said.
He did not rule out a move, he just said it had to be the right job.
When you thing about it, he has told anyone that may be interested in him, I am just as happy where I am. Which could mean don't think you can get me on the cheap. I do believe we are the right fit for him. The training ground and academy will be up and running this coming season. We have a squad of youngsters, some of whom are playing for England. We are just the set up for an experienced coach who wants to step up to management without the pressure, we are ready for the next step and so is Paul.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Keep telling you
ITS HUGHTON to be the next ALBION manager, told you once told you twice I'm not telling you anymore

I can't say I am very excited if it is but there you are.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Keep telling you
ITS HUGHTON to be the next ALBION manager, told you once told you twice I'm not telling you anymore

I'm certain that Clement has been given the job and this weeks interviews are ready for when he leaves next season just after the playoffs

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here