Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Having tuned in for the FA cup game tonight I have decided that I hope County absolutely dick them, its a arselickin " Look at Us suck up. The way they are talking this one sided match up is almost as bad as when the Harlem Globetrotters would play an exhibition against a team no one had heard of whose only job was the be the feed,patsy or dummy ..... Oh , the BBC has just mentioned Notts County ! how amazing.

Becoming a bit queasy observing all this right now......

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Oh good, back on the important stuff again, Salford's pie problems.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I can only imagine such a purchase had geeks in absolute MELTDOWN
Where as a MkI would have had us clubbing together and seeking a legally binding shared custody agreement.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Come on County !!!! please dump smug Mr Neville out of the Cup with a pasting !

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
The Cup at this stage is all about the little teams and the Beeb have done well in promoting it. But this is riding on the back of EPL "stars". COUNTY

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Having tuned in for the FA cup game tonight I have decided that I hope County absolutely dick them, its a arselickin " Look at Us " suck up. The way they are talking this one sided match up is almost as bad as when the Harlem Globetrotters would play an exhibition against a team no one had heard of whose only job was the be the feed,patsy or dummy ..... Oh , the BBC has just mentioned Notts County ! how amazing.
If Salford and Fcum get through and draw each other and the winner gets Man utd in the 3rd round just think of the:tosser::tosser: fest the media would have.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
I swear you could hear Jermaine Jenas say, "Get in!" as that Salford goal was scored.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Regardless of the media hype around the 'Class of '92' stuff, and the coverage of this game is a bit cringe worthy at times - Salford are well up for this game and giving a really good account of themselves.

I'm enjoying it as a game of football to be honest and Salford do deserve to be ahead so far.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here