Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CKR

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
He will do well at Blackburn - he can spend his spare time undermining the manager - plenty of support in the club for that and he is very good at it

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
No thanks, lazy twat who couldn't give a shit here. I have no problem if he does well at Blackburn but no thanks

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Taken off injured now I think

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
He was brilliant on loan to Olympiakos last season, I watch Greek football a lot aswell

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
And apparently Blackburn just signed Jordan Rhodes for £4m

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Won me £30 tonight :clap: legend :rave:

£19 for me :clap: oh and got on £8 at 4s 30 secs before Cahill equalised :clap; all free bets in theory as always :dance:

Remember singing the Cocacola song to him at 3 in morning outside honey on a midweek night. he was loving it. BRAAAAAAAAAP

Tomo1794

Apr 7, 2009
Leighton Buzzard
£19 for me :clap: oh and got on £8 at 4s 30 secs before Cahill equalised :clap; all free bets in theory as always :dance:

Remember singing the Cocacola song to him at 3 in morning outside honey on a midweek night. he was loving it. BRAAAAAAAAAP

Haha well done mate. I'd lost all hope on my acca when Chelsea were losing and Blackburn and Zagreb were drawing :) buzzing though now! Can go with the £30 I won yesterday on Bolton, Wolves and Celtic - winning :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here