Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CKR on Soccer AM

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Who bloody cares? He's moved onto bigger and better things, get over it. It's like crying over that girl that dumped you when you were 18 and is now married to a millionaire. Pathetic.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Been very professional, hasn't even mentioned us from what I've seen, which is hardly surprising as he's gone on to much bigger and better things, probably a blessing in disguise for him that McGhee was a clueless clown.

:jester:

They did however show him scoring some goals for us earlier in the programme, which was nice.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Did they show that goal he scored with his head? Real collectors item. Only time he ever won anything in the air :lol:

They did, followed by the little dance with him, Alby Jarrett & Leon Knight he's alright... Three Albion GREATS ruined by the Jock Joke. :thumbsup:

Yoda

English & European
They did, followed by the little dance with him, Alby Jarrett & Leon Knight he's alright... Three Albion GREATS ruined by the Jock Joke. :thumbsup:

Ah! The last minute goal at Sheffield Wednesday to get a draw on a Friday night. I was up there and remember it well. Totally unmarked.

D

Deleted User X18H

Ah! The last minute goal at Sheffield Wednesday to get a draw on a Friday night. I was up there and remember it well. Totally unmarked.

Monday I thought?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
His goal against Reading was amazing. I was directly behind it and it moved an absolute mile. Shame we were 4-0 down at that stage.

Nob of the highest order and thoroughly pleased we got rid of the fellow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here